Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
WHY THIS INFORMATION
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter “Regulation”), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website:
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the sites but referring to resources outside the domain of the Data Controller.
Following consultation of the site indicated above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is NEW COME ON F.LLI PELINGA S.R.L., with registered office in Via A. Volta n ° 68, Mondolfo (PU) Email: [email protected],
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by the Data Controller as part of their legitimate interest and, if activities are envisaged that include the use of visitors’ personal data by their explicit consent.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- monitor the correct functioning of the services offered
Data communicated by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of the Data Controller, as well as the compilation and forwarding of the forms on the site, involve the acquisition of the sender’s contact data, necessary to reply and / or allow registration to the B2B portal (reserved for legal persons), as well as all personal data included in communications.
Subscription to the Newsletter has as its legal basis the consent of the interested party, which is expressed through the Double OPT IN registration method, or when you communicate your email address, a confirmation of registration is requested via a link sent to the address indicated. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the appropriate link in the body of the emails received, or by accessing your Mail Chimp control panel, which can always be reached from the link in the body of the email.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the sites listed above are the following persons designated by the Data Controller, pursuant to Article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors the suppliers of the web platform development and maintenance services; as regards the data collected by subscribing to the Newsletter, they will be sent, managed and stored by Black Fish Tank LTD, a company that deals with commercial, marketing and communication initiatives on behalf of the Data Controller, correctly appointed as Data Processor and authorized by the Owner.
The personal data collected are also processed by the Data Controller’s staff, who act on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of the processing itself.
PLACE OF DATA STORAGE
The data provided by users in the contact forms will be stored for the purposes described above at the headquarters of the Data Controller, the Data Controller has no intention of transferring data to third countries.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Interested parties have the right to obtain from the Data Controller, in the cases provided for, access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing that concerns them or to oppose the processing (articles 15 et seq. Of the Regulation ). By contacting the Data Controller at its headquarters, New Come On F.lli Pelinga Srl Via A. Volta 69 61037 – Mondolfo [PU] , or by email at [email protected]
RIGHT OF COMPLAINT
Interested parties who believe that the processing of their personal data through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulations have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Regulation).
- Strictly necessary (or session) cookies.These are cookies that are essential for the proper functioning of the site and are used to manage the login and access to the reserved functions of the site. The duration of cookies is strictly limited to the work session (when the browser is closed they are deleted) or in any case has a limited duration. Their deactivation compromises the use of the services accessible from login.
- Analysis and performance cookies.These cookies are used to collect and analyze traffic and use of the site anonymously. These cookies, even without identifying the user, allow, for example, to detect if the same user returns to connect at different times. They also allow you to monitor the system and improve its performance and usability. The deactivation of these cookies can be performed without any loss of functionality.
- Profiling cookies. These are permanent cookies used to identify (anonymously or not) user preferences and improve their browsing experience.
- Third party cookies Third party cookies are cookie set by a website other than the one you are currently visiting. e.g. the example.com site may contain a Facebook “Like” button. That button will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. Some advertisers use these types of cookies to track user visits on all sites on which they offer their services.
The site www.officina36.com makes use of analysis and performance cookies, specifically through the Google Analytics service.
Google Analytics Deactivation By the Visitor user
Google provides the owners of the websites that have implemented Google Analytics and the visitors of those websites a series of controls that offer greater possibilities of choosing the ways in which Google Analytics collects their data.
Browser add-on for deactivating Google Analytics
Disabling cookies from your browser
The user can decide whether or not to accept cookies using the settings on their browser. Beware: with the total or partial disabling of technical cookies it could compromise the optimal use of the site. Disabling “third party” cookies does not affect navigability in any way. The setting can be defined specifically for the different websites and web applications. Furthermore, browsers allow you to define different settings for “proprietary” and “third party” cookies.
Below is the path to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers: